Firstly, four questions I would ask you:
- Have you been suffering for quite a while?
- Has the N.H.S. failed to offer you anything that has solved the problem?
- Are you someone who would push a friend or family member to try it but somehow when it comes to your own needs you don’t give yourself that permission?
- What would your life be like if colonics were the thing that worked? The thing that helped? The answer?
Four questions I would ask before booking a treatment:
- What are the therapist’s qualifications, and what professional association(s) do they belong to?
- How long have they been practising, and do they just specialise in colonics – or is it just one of many things they turn their hand to?
- Are they insured, inspected and regulated?
- How long do they allow for each appointment?
My answers to these questions.
Copyright © 2022 | Emily MumFord |